" If being crazy means living life as if it matters, then I don't mind being completely insane."

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Can U Handle the new Tunes??

So yeah its Wednesday and its the middle of the week and I'm just gonna throw out some new tunes that I am totally into! Now maybe you have heard them and maybe you havent and maybe they are from ten years ago...but whatever the case check them out cause they are on repeat on my itunes...

1. "Break off the Bough" -Cary Brothers: I love this dude and this is one of his tunes from last year but I just found it from watching that new abc family show "switched at birth"

2. "Struck by Lightning" - The Wooden Birds: This song is from their new album "two matchsticks" and I was totally obsessed after I heard it on one tree hill. The whole album is tight so check it out!

3. "Waiting for the sun"- Powderfinger: These aussies have been around for awhile...like many years and I just stumbled upon them..cant remember how but I love this song and I also love their song "my happiness"

4. "Calgary"- Bon Iver: If ya havent heard Bon Iver's new single then u must be hiding under a rock! Justin Vernon is a genius...This song builds beautifully... If ya like this song check out some of his old stuff.. my mom and my personal fave is "Skinny Love" we rock out like no other to that song!
5. "Faint Not"- Jenny and Tyler: My dear friend Bethany Yoder introduced me to this husband and wife duo and I havent looked back since! Awesome Tune...Thanks B!


6. "Sugar"- Stretch Princess: Anyone who is a fan of MK & A movies aka Mary kate and Ashley... has to remember this song from Passport to Paris! Found this song when I was watching the movie with my dear friend Cree and then of course I went and downloaded it! Its so fun!

Yeah yeah so thats what I have for ya now! I dont want to overload you will my thousands of songs so TUNE in next time for some more TUNES!ha!

Peace Out

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment