" If being crazy means living life as if it matters, then I don't mind being completely insane."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weight Watchers Cheesecake cant be that good, right?? WRONG!!!!

Hello my friendly followers...all three of you... Ha just kidding there might be more but who knows, anywho today I was in the kitchen baking! As a member of weight watchers I have access to weight watchers online, where there are thousands of recipes to try. Now let me get one thing straight, not all of the recipes are good...some of them are not tasty but some of them are also sooo good that you dont even know what your eating isnt really bad for you. So I came across this recipe for a chocolate chip cheesecake and though I was skeptical at first I read the reviews and out of 138 of them, everyone said they either loved it or liked it so I decided to give it a shot. First change I made to the recipe though was to make the whole cheesecake into individual cupcake sized cheesecakes cause then I can keep them in my freezer and get one out when I want one. So here is the recipe and I am telling you they are sooo frickin good. So try them out!

Yumm!! I made mini ones too!

Ingredients:

1 box chocolate graham crackers or chocolate wafers (I used chocolate teddy grahams cause they were on sale)
8 oz block of fat free cream cheese
8oz tub of low fat or fat free cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp flour
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
2 tsp vanilla extract
6 large egg whites
3/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips

Instructions:
Pre-heat the oven to 325

Crush grahams in a bag using a rolling pin, until fine, and set aside

Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheeses until well blended

In a small bowl combine sugar and flour and then add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth

In a food processor or blender, puree cottage cheese until smooth. Then add to cream cheese mixture. Also add the vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture too. Again beat the mixture until smooth.

Then add lightly beaten egg whites to cream cheese mixture and beat until mixed. Then stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips to cream cheese mixture.

In a cupcake pan (you can use the cupcake liners or not, but if you dont, make sure to grease the pan) put   a little of the chocolate grahams and then fill each cupcake almost to the top with the cream cheese mixture and then sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top as well.

Put in the oven for about 24 minutes and then let cool. You can serve it warm or put them in the freezer and serve cool with a little bit of whip cream on top. It makes about 24 cupcake size cheesecakes.

They are 3 Points Plus on WW as a cupcake, but if you decide to make it as a whole cheesecake it serves 12 and each slice is 6 Points Plus. They are absolutely delicious and I suggest you try them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment